NFL Sunday Bassin' 11/7

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish devil

Reaction score
:twisted: 7:30AM-12:30PM Sunny, very windy, 35-50 air temps, 46-48 water temps, stained water. Chilly morning that started out real slow at one of my local fishin' holes. Lipless and shallow running cranks caught nothing. Went to the wood/brush and pitched plastics/jigs with no success. Hit the open water again, finally nailed a bass on a SK Redeye lipless crank. That was it for a while. Went back to the wood, but had no luck. Worked the Redeye again, at a fast pace. I nailed three more largies. It seemed like the bite really picked up after 11:00AM. All four fish caught had black spots on them.

Attachments

• giampietro114.jpg
    giampietro114.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 191
  • giampietro110.jpg
    giampietro110.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 191
  • giampietro111.jpg
    giampietro111.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 191
  • giampietro115.jpg
    giampietro115.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 191
  • giampietro113.jpg
    giampietro113.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 191
Way to get out there.
I guess I'm sugar,didn't bother going but on a side note if it keeps on raining I'll be able to fish from my doorstep:)
Nice bass.

Anybody know what's up with the black spots ? In the last two pics, the spots are in different locations, but they are very similar in shape. If its a genetic thing, does that mean they need a little more diversity in their gene pool ? In other words, is there too much inbreeding in that body of water ?

Inquiring minds ... are just inquiring.

:twisted: The spots have something to with the fish blending in with there environment, almost like camouflage. It's not genetic. Funny thing there were four other fish caught(including a 5lb+) by other fishermen with no spots on them.

Great report, I haven't made it out in a while, but hope to go tomorrow. Gotta love catching bass when its cold out. Keep it up =D>

Nice catching FD! I hit Alloway yesterday. Man was the wind blowing.All fish caught were on SK lipless cranks also.