November bass....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish devil

Reaction score
:twisted: Caught a total of 17 fish, mostly largies with a few pickerel sprinkled in. Conditions were a little dicey this morning at 7:00 AM. I decided to head up the feeder creek. Good move, as I nailed five fish on a 4" wacky rig Senko. Most were in the 1-1 1/2lb range. Nailed a solid pic. up there too. Headed back to the main lake. The wind lightend up a bit. Started chucking a SK Redeye lipless crank in open water. Seemed like the fish really turned on after 10:00AM. Found an area around 2' of water that was really productive. Water was clear with temps at 54-55 degrees.

Awesome day on the water! Nice looking fish. Me & my brother in law fished a 2 day tourney last weekend. We found fish schooling up & feeding & we caught 90 bass in 2 days. Most were between 11-13 inches. We can't weigh them in unless they sre at least 14 inch. We sure had a lot of fun though. Caught 90% of them on square bill.

Latest posts