North American fishing Club

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been a Life Member of The NAFC since 1995. I've not been scammed once. I recieved a nice rainsuit for becoming a life member. It remained waterproof for about 10 years of brutal abuse,now it's a windbreaker. There have been a FEW times that I had a problem with them sending unwanted items. The books were always sent back,with not much problems. You just have to remember that if you didn't ask for the item and they send it to you -IT is yours to keep.
One more thing,If you join just to get FREE stuff:Then your in for a letdown. I never expected too much,so there has been no disappointment here. It is what it is.

S&MFISH said:
I've been a Life Member of The NAFC since 1995. I've not been scammed once. I recieved a nice rainsuit for becoming a life member. It remained waterproof for about 10 years of brutal abuse,now it's a windbreaker. There have been a FEW times that I had a problem with them sending unwanted items. The books were always sent back,with not much problems. You just have to remember that if you didn't ask for the item and they send it to you -IT is yours to keep.
One more thing,If you join just to get FREE stuff:Then your in for a letdown. I never expected too much,so there has been no disappointment here. It is what it is.

That sounds more like a reasonable program.
I did the Casette of the month club way back when, and continued my membership when it changed to CD of the month. Never had a problem.

Thanks for this post. I just received solicitation from the North American Fishing Club and was wondering if it was worth it. I will be filing this under recycle asap.

yep this takes me back in the day,

well since 99 i have been club free because of the net!

example, i joined a heck of a place for free back in "07", i have access to all the fishing info i can get instantly and have gotten free stuff here and there too, its called "tinboats.net"

plus i can chit chat with the owner, heck he ain't so bad :LOL2: :wink:

What I find surprising is the different replies to this North American fishing/hunting clubs. Some have not had good luck where others had had no issues at all.

Wonder if it is due to individual state laws, how they can operate in different states, or due due expectations of members?

Hanr3 said:
I did the Casette of the month club way back when

What's a cassette? :wink:
FishingBuds said:
yep this takes me back in the day, well since 99 i have been club free because of the net!
example, i joined a heck of a place for free back in "07", i have access to all the fishing info i can get instantly and have gotten free stuff here and there too, its called "tinboats.net" plus i can chit chat with the owner, heck he ain't so bad :LOL2: :wink:
=D> =D> =D>

:USA1: Joined last year. I liked it at first then came the books. I sent them back they kept sending bills for months. Then they wanted me to be a life member, I did not reply so they kelp sending me bills. #-o

kycolonel138th said:
:USA1: Joined last year. I liked it at first then came the books. I sent them back they kept sending bills for months. Then they wanted me to be a life member, I did not reply so they kelp sending me bills. #-o
Doe it cost any money to end the items back?

FishingBuds said:

example, i joined a heck of a place for free back in "07", i have access to all the fishing info i can get instantly and have gotten free stuff here and there too, its called "tinboats.net"

:LOL2: :beer:

Jim said:
FishingBuds said:

:LOL2: :beer:
I couldn't agree more =D> =D> =D>

Forgot to mention and I guess they still do it, but when I would get a North American Patch or anything with the American logo, on the back it would say "made in china" :LOL2: That killed me =D>

FishingBuds said:
Forgot to mention and I guess they still do it, but when I would get a North American Patch or anything with the American logo, on the back it would say "made in china" :LOL2: That killed me =D>
haha, of course!

:USA1: I have ribbons and medals that say made in China. And they wonder why we have no jobs in the USA. :x