Photobucket is retarded

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a SmugMug pro account for almost 10 years but I make a lot more money with it anually than I spend. I can understand the frustration of PB users right now but honestly, good hosting services are not and have not ever been free.

I've gotten the prompt to upgrade myself and see the PB embedded pics from my posts on here now blocked. **** shame....a lot of good public info will be lost on many threads. I'm just going to download my photos from PB and delete my PB account.

RiverBottomOutdoors said:
richg99 said:
I read someplace that you have to pay them to get your own photos back?????

From what I'm seeing after logging into my PB account, you can still download all of your photos.

I still have the photo's, I only loaded those on PB that I intended to post here. It would take a huge time investment on my part to repost them in some other way and I'm not going to do it.

bobberboy said:
RiverBottomOutdoors said:
richg99 said:
I read someplace that you have to pay them to get your own photos back?????

From what I'm seeing after logging into my PB account, you can still download all of your photos.

I still have the photo's, I only loaded those on PB that I intended to post here. It would take a huge time investment on my part to repost them in some other way and I'm not going to do it.

Can I help somehow to get the most important ones back in the threads?

richg99 said:
Instantly after I take a pix with my ANDROID phone, the pix is on Google Pictures. To load one here, or any place else....I just go to ATTACH a FILE (right below where you typed your post).
richg99

But there are some things I take pictures of that I don't want online or in a cloud... EVER.

I downloaded all my photos from Photobucket to my computer and then uploaded them all to Flickr last year. I won't use Photobucket for anything any longer