PLAID Crazy Fishing Contest"Extended till the 23rd midnight"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ihavenoideawhattoput said:
Most Plaid smallest fish.
4899370453_55f618ac73_z.jpg

Is that a dress? Hmmm, Maybe some of the other posts were right about those who wear plaid...

wasilvers said:
Is that a dress? Hmmm, Maybe some of the other posts were right about those who wear plaid...

Unfortunately, that is all I could locate at the goodwill, I wanted a pair of really ugly golfers pants but there must have been a run on those lately so this is the next best thing I could find.

ihavenoideawhattoput said:
wasilvers said:

Unfortunately, that is all I could locate at the goodwill, I wanted a pair of really ugly golfers pants but there must have been a run on those lately so this is the next best thing I could find.
:LOL2:

Can't wait to show my Scottish Boss.

Here's a pic of a mighty largemouth I caught on a baby Thunderstick. It was legally hooked in the lip. I caught this badboy a week and a half ago I just happened to get my plaid shorts in the corner of the pic. Yup I don't need no stinkin contest to rock the plaid, thats just how I roll.

Attachments

• smallest bass.jpg
    smallest bass.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,307
Correct me if I am wrong (and i often am) but I do not see anywhere that this contest is about the smallest fish - The rules say

"To win you must catch a fish While wearing PLAID Judging will be based on the size of the fish and the amount and color of PLAID you are wearing at the time of catching the fish.

The smallest fish could win if your wearing some crazy PLAID combo at the time."

So we have two factors:

1. Size of the fish - so a larger fish is what we are looking for; and,

2. the amount and color of PLAID you are wearing in the photo.

So what is up with the tiny fish?

Captain Ahab said:
Correct me if I am wrong (and i often am) but I do not see anywhere that this contest is about the smallest fish - The rules say

"To win you must catch a fish While wearing PLAID Judging will be based on the size of the fish and the amount and color of PLAID you are wearing at the time of catching the fish.

The smallest fish could win if your wearing some crazy PLAID combo at the time."

So we have two factors:

1. Size of the fish - so a larger fish is what we are looking for; and,

2. the amount and color of PLAID you are wearing in the photo.

So what is up with the tiny fish?

I am the contest host, so I posted the smallest fish I caught that day just to be crazy.

The hole point of this contest was to take the serious and make it crazy, pretty much it's really all about the PLAID! :)

:LOL2: :LOL2: this thread is too good :LOL2: yall have all gone nuts

i can see that picture of the plaid dress on a billboard one day :LOL2:

2010-08-22-plaid_bass.JPG

My entry - I had a plaid shirt after all.

After not catching a legal bass for the tinboats tournament. I caught this guy the next morning, on the second cast, just in front of camp! 8)

:? Does this end at midnight tonight, or midnight tomorrow? I’m at work until 10pm then I’m heading for the lake. I have my non matching plaid shirt, gangsta shorts, and hat. I’ll also have my favorite pair of non plaid Crocs on.

Lets say midnight Monday, bring it on. Give others time to get them posted up. Good ones so far, gonna be a tight race!

OK, this is not me, but my buddy John. The plaid pants he is wearing are actually pajama bottoms - not sure if that is worth extra points! Also, he didn't even know about the contest when he wore this, so that must be worth something!!

Attachments

• Johnbass.JPG
    Johnbass.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 1,310
bearsphan3.14 said:
I can't believe I couldn't get out fishing for this contest :evil:

Don't sweat it. I went out 3 times wearing my plaid (with daughters laughing as l left) and never even got a bite!

Latest posts