Please help me decide on a boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 1648 and although its at the shop im picking it up in the morning and i can get you those dimensions for you on how wide it is on the trailer. Ill measure from outside the wheels and I also have guide ons so ill measure there for you.

Hope this helps!

Jay415 said:
I'm pretty sure I can fit it in the garage. That's a must for me! The only worry is the door which is just under 96". The boat is 70" wide, so just have to make sure the trailer isn't over 96" which I don't think it is. My garage inside is 25'W by 14'L. So I'm good there.

Take a look at my thread. The trailer I have is narrower than the boat, with the exception of the PVC guides, which add about 8".

I saw yours so I wasn't too worried about making it fit. I'm sure I won't have a problem, but I will measure to make sure. I'm prob gonna go Saturday to look at the boat. They only have 2 MV's in stock a 1448 and a 1648 NCS. I like the idea of no center seat and making rod holders on the side walls plus more floor space.

Picked up my new boat today and I think I made a good decision! Thanks everyone! Found a new 2010 MV1648 leftover and got a really good deal on it as compared to the 2012 models. Nothing was changed from 2010 to 2012 and my 5 yr warranty starts today! Now I can't wait I can't wait to add some mods! I also bought a bow mount foot control TM...the first this I want to do is temp mount the TM. I want to get a feel for the boat before I decide what I want to do to it.
ad4d910d-6dd8-8c84.jpg