Please Welcome captnchris and SternMate.com

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Please welcome captnchris and sternmate.com as a TinBoats advertiser. :beer:

Say goodbye to anxiety over transducer installation and mounting. Say goodbye to drilling holes in your boat. Say goodbye to transducer read errors at any speed. We have all been there, you know it is very annoying.......

A couple of neat things that really caught my eye
- No drilling holes
- Easy transducer swap out if needed
- Multiple transducer installation if needed
- OEM quality

Did I mention no holes need to be drilled? :D

I can go on and on but instead, but instead I recommend that you head on over and check out the sternmate.com website. Make sure you click on the "Come Aboard" section to see some real mickey mouse installations. What seemed smart at the time, I bet cost these people lots of time and money.

Chris is here now and can answer all your transducer mounting questions.

Thanks Chris! :USA1:

>

Welcome aboard guys! After I get out from under the "Christmas Debt" that my wife insists on [-o< .....I'm going to give you a real good looking at. :D

Thanks so much for the welcomes from each of you. I looked in for awhile and could see that Jim was doing a mighty admirable job running his site.

I enjoy nothing more then talking about boats of all kinds and will be more than pleased to visit with you about yours, regardless of the nature. As for fishing, I've done my share in all kinds of waters, in all sorts of boats. I have no doubt I could learn a thing or 2 about fishing here, since it has changed so much since the "Hula Popper" and the "Jitterbug" and has become so highly technical. I'm just wondering if all that new-found fishing technology has made a difference, to the fish that is. The fish, I'm betting don't have a clue, so who does?

To you and yours, have a very merry and blessed Christmas and healthy, prosperous New Year.
Captain Chris and crew

I offer you the OFFICIAL welcome from Cpatain Ahab. Now you are welcomed. Please do not mind Bass Addict and Redbug, they are

s

l

o

w

Looking forward to having you as a member =D> =D> =D>

Captain Ahab said:
I offer you the OFFICIAL welcome from Cpatain Ahab. Now you are welcomed. Please do not mind Bass Addict and Redbug, they are

s

l

o

w

I dont get it ... we responded first.... can you explain in the form of a movie?

Captain Ahab said:

s

l

o

w

Slow is good, as long as they do it right!

Latest posts