Please Welcome Darryl and Iguanagrafix.com as a new Sponsor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Darryl! :D

Guys,
If you have a second please check out https://www.iguanagrafix.com

Darryl makes awesome decals, signs, graphics, custom boat letters and banners. If you need custom boat letters, If your doing your boat over and you need new decals, or if you even need new motor cowling decals, Darryl is the one you should turn too. I have read nothing but positive feedback from previous people who have dealt with iguanagrafix.com.

Just take a look at the work he does, the work speaks for itself!

Iguanagrafix photo gallery

I want personally thank Darryl for coming aboard and sponsoring us here at Tinboats.Net!

Jim

By far the very best sign, banner, decal, logo design guy I have ever seen in my life. he is very easy to deal with and always very prompt. Give him your business, you won't be sorry :D

I'm not sure how the sponsors work here (every forum is different). Is it better to contact them through the forums, or through their website?

ShadowWalker said:
I'm not sure how the sponsors work here (every forum is different). Is it better to contact them through the forums, or through their website?

Either way is good here - TinBoats is easy

Captain Ahab said:
ShadowWalker said:

But just let them know that you are a member here either way. :beer:

Jim said:
Captain Ahab said:
ShadowWalker said:

But just let them know that you are a member here either way. :beer:

I contacted Darryl via email yesterday, and he's already replied and gonna do a plate for my truck. Can't wait! 8)

Darryl is quick! Here's a view of the design proof he just emailed me. Instead of the diamond tread background he recommended going with a carbon-fiber look, and I have to agree. 8)

normal_usnavyret_proof.jpg

I rec'd the new plate from Iguanagrafix the other day (great turn-around time!) and have it mounted now. Snapped a couple of pics while I was out taking pics of the boat cover this morning. Little bit of glare on the plate due to the plastic cover over it, but in-person it looks real good. Great work, Darryl, and thanks for the quick response!

Overall view. The carbon-fiber background on the plate (as suggested by Darryl) goes well with the black vehicle:
normal_truck_with_plate_11-09.jpg

Close-up:
normal_truck_plate_11-09b.jpg

Pic of the plate Darryl sent me before mailing it:
normal_Finished_License_Plate.jpg

Jim said:
That looks awesome! Wish we could have plates like that on the front of our vehicles...

You did mention you were moving to KY as I recall in Quackr's deer post, lol. it could be a two-for-one deal..........hunt big deer, and get a front plate! :wink:

Darryl of Iguanagrafix does some nice work folks!

I still haven't contacted him, but the boat is getting our team name on it this winter, so I will be. I'll have to see what he can come up with for our Name.

I can see it now, pulling the boat with "Midnight Delight Bowfishing" on the side in big letters. Underneath it will say "While you're asleep, we stick em deep" :twisted: