Please Welcome TransducerArmor.com as our newest Advertiser!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I want to personally thank Jan and Angela Roth of TransducerArmor.com for wanting to advertise on TinBoats.net.

The "Wee Vee" guard is an inexpensive way to protect your expensive trolling motor skeg and transducer when fishing shallow waters. This is an awesome American made product that can save you huge dollars every time your on the water. Talking about it does the guard no justice. Click on the link and check out TransducerArmor.com.

Thank you Jan and Angela Roth!

welcome aboard guys - I'm bout to scour your website!

I am going to be needing one of those pretty soon.. I just bought the new Lowrance HD units, and I want something to put down at the transducer.

Welcome to the addiction! :beer:

Thanks for the welcome!
Our guards work on all 24 and 36 volt motors, On the smaller 12 volt motors there just is'nt enough room to mount a transducer and guard without some modifiying. However they can be added to any motor without a transducer to help your motor deflect off rocks and Stumps and other underwater hazards. They are made of all metal and one size fits all diameters. Bands are included. Also, They are made right here in the USA!
If anybody has any questions at all just let me know.

Thanks, Jim & Tinboats.net

Wee Vee Bassin said:
They are made right here in the USA!

Doesn't get any better than that...

Thanks for the heads up on the 12v motors.. I was wondering about that, but wasn't sure and figured I'd have to do some modifying to make it work.

Great minds think alike, Russ. I was out in the garage today looking at my 12v motor and thinking it was too short for one of the Wee Vee's and would definitely hit my transducer. Now we know, lol. 8)

Latest posts