Question that needs to be answered!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I do the same thing Flounder. Use it to keep the center pieces from drying out...

#-o We do the same thing. Forgot about that "use" :)

Now here's one for you to go along with the curent thread:

Where do you keep your bread? We keep ours in the microwave (until we need to microwave something). We've found the bread stays fresher longer, rather than setting on the counter, in a cabinet, etc. A regular bread box takes up counter space :wink:

We started putting ours in a bread box (holds 2 loaves) because we had a cat thet used to chew the bread through the plastic. Cat's gone, bread box stayed. We keep ours on the top shelf of a bakers rack.

Waterwings said:
Ummmm, did the cat "go away" after chewing too many loaves of bread :shock:

The cat went away shortly after it fought me for some meat we had thawing in the sink. My wife had taken some Fajita meat out for dinner and it was in the sink thawing. I came in the house and saw a blood trail on the floor in front of the sink, across the kitchen floor and down the hall. There I saw this little white kitten dragging the meat down the hall. Looked like one of those Africa scenes where the big cat straddles the gazelle and drags it. I yelled at the cat and it stopped. I grabbed the meat and he wouldn't let go. I had to grab him and pull him apart from the meat. Cat was given away to the daughter's boyfriend's parents within a week. I hated that cat, and I like cats.

Bread in this house dont last long enough to go bad since a PB&J sandwich is my goto snack. And after we are done making sandwiches or with dinner (bread & butter) we just twist the bag up, fold the flap over and toss in in the cabinet.