• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seats/Pedestals or Motor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheffsboat

Reaction score
Tinboaters,

New member here so I thought this forum might be a good spot to post. I'm looking for a boat seat/pedestal for my 14ft aluminum jon boat and possibly a 5hp (or lower) motor. I'm over here at Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base and I'm done looking for boat accessories to buy over here because the prices are just waaay too high. I guess thats what happens being active duty and living in a military town. Anyway....all I have to trade is a 37lb thrust trolling motor (worn but runs) that needs a prop. If any of you guys got something cheap I can buy off you I'd gladly do it and pay for the shipping cost. Plus I'll throw in the trolling motor for free. I'm tired of dealing with craigslist, ebay, and all the local marine shops here so hopefully I can find something here.

Thanks,
Sheffsboat

If your still looking for some seats I have one I can send you if you pay for shipping. It is extra from the build I'm finishing now. It is used but clean. Send me a PM for pics if interested. Thanks for serving our country.

Latest posts