Selling the rig, how much should I ask for my boat?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OPC is th only place to go around here. I went to Allen's Outboards a couple times and #1 they bad mouth OPC and #2 they are not very professional. Allen is a good guy but I just did not get the right feeling around his shop or his guys. I've been taking my boat to OPC for a while now. It is there right now. They are going to do the install of the new powerhead when the time comes. The motor is not blown up but it does have an issue that will elad to a rebuild. So is life I guess. A freshly rebuilt motor sure will look good for resale.

Hi, this may sound weird...but the decal package is incredible....i love the WWII theme...is this custom made or bought some place ?...specially the rear side...(my wife would kill me but she knows i love her :D .
Thanks,
Dan

I did it all myself in my shop. My website link is in my signature. It took about 10 hours to design and about 3 hours to install the boat and another 3 to install the motor. Every rivet looks like it is oxidized. Turned out great. Thanks for the kind words.

Hi bulldog, may i ask what something like you got (a full boat wrap) would cost...for a similar package...i would strip "our year old boat and install a full wrap...if it was cheap....i mean inexpensive enough...a 25 Hp and a 2 Hp Honda OB, boat a 2010 Lund 14'...and thank you.
Dan :D

Latest posts