Snow's on it's way!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_17891785resize.JPG

8)

Started snowing finally around 5:30pm yesterday. Still snowing this morning, windy as heck too. Looks to be about 1' deep but hard to tell with the drifts. I'll know better as soon as I go out and sweep the snow off of the boat cover that looks like it's about to collapse. :shock: . Supposed to continue snowing till around noon today.

Edited for Update: Here's a pic I just took from the upsatirs window. Used the zoom, and it's grainy due to taking it through the window screen. A little blurry due to the cold wind blowing on me :shock:

3-8-08_pups.JPG

Weather men are loosers! We didnt get much more than 6" and we got all that yesterday. They are still saying 4-8 inches today and more tonight but ill beleive it when I see it. My luck it will be all freezing rain!

Jim said:
Your dogs are loving it waterwings! :D

I went outside last night to do one last check on their water and the oldest one (on the right) was sleeping in the snow. I picked him up (70lb dog) and put him in the doghouse. He came right back out and laid down again, lol. :roll: . When I looked out thw window this morning he was in the doghouse. Maybe the wind disturbed him last night.

pbw said:
I would get out and enjoy it but i dont have a sled :eek:

I've cleaned up the basement, worked on my old outboard... Now I'm on ebay :eek:

LOL.. I picked up two sleds for 5 bucks at wal-mart before that last snow that turned to ice... it was a dud for sledding, but this one was great. My son had enough after the fort building and took a nap this afternoon, but I took my daughter to the flood wall by falls of the ohio and had a blast! By the way cool motor you picked up!

I spoke to soon earlier. Its 16 degrees and we are getting pounded right now with blizzard like weather. The snow is pouring down with about 40 mph winds. The roads are terrible and im lovin every minute of it!