Surfix Bunk Slides

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badbagger

Reaction score
We just back from installing the bunk slides on my trailer for my 19' G3. Install was a breeze and I can assure you one of the MOST useful upgrades I've done on this or ANY boat trailer. Install took maybe 15 minutes and we put on 6 slides. The boat is fairly heavy and it's generally a chore to winch it back up on the trailer. My 5'6" wife who is all of 110 lbs soaking wet winched the boat back up on the trailer ALONE!

Fantastic product and highly recommend. https://www.surfixinc.com/surfix_trailer_bunkslides.html

They look awesome

I made my own from some old plastic cutting boards - same idea

Just be careful when you unhook to launch - the boat will really slide easily

Those will be next on two of my trailers after the existing carpet is worn out but judging by this last trip to some shallow launch ramps, I may have to speed up the installation of these! I'm not getting any younger! :shock:

I read a LOT of horror stories about folks losing boats at ramps when they unhooked the boat and dumped it. That will not happen lol.
One ramp in particular I visit is very shallow and launching without something like this is nothing short of NO FUN. This should make life a lot easier.

Latest posts