Suzuki 25 Hp outboard

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, i own a 1992 oil injected 25 hp suzuki 2 stroke pull start, on a 1448 tracker mod v and the motor has plenty of power for that rig. i have hd 4 people in the boat and ill get on plane and run 23-24 mph. i have never had problems starting or running. At 15 degrees f it will start on 3 pulls at the most. my motor is a tunned down 30hp as from what i have learned there is a few simple mods u can do to get the 30hp, i believe the 25 has a throttle stop on it that u can switch out for the 30hp. i never did beacuse i never had to. i actually pulled people on a wake board behind it and the guy was 230lbs and it pulled him up after while. if u dont believe me i have pics of it. I have nothing bad about the motor to say, besides it pees week at times but has never overheated even on a 95 degree day. I dont think it the motor i just need to replace my impeller. I am looking at a new boat n motor beause i want a 90/65 jet with a bigger boat but i wont sell my suzuki beacuse it has been such a great motor? if you have anymore ?s about it please ask. the model is a 92 dt25 i believe.