Swamp People Boats

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love the show! specially the boats! i got many ideas from those guys when i started tinkering with my sideconsole. i love the two long bearded guys! they are hilarious. i love that v-4 tiller motor too! that thing is an excellent example of "theres no replacement for displacement" and bigger is better.

Agree with fast cajun "dime a dozen". Went with son last year to pick-up Gator -Tail boat with mud motor. Talked with guy on phone about building me a "scaled- down skiff and he started telling me what I needed rather than what I wanted; end of conversation! 8)

slabdaddy said:
Agree with fast cajun "dime a dozen". Went with son last year to pick-up Gator -Tail boat with mud motor. Talked with guy on phone about building me a "scaled- down skiff and he started telling me what I needed rather than what I wanted; end of conversation! 8)

if you're still looking send me a pm ill give u a number to a guy who will build it your way

The boats are great!

Troys shield console design is something ive always wanted to do! Its so practical

Also it wasnt a 115 johnson. It was a yamaha. Junior drives a 115 yamaha tiller and troy has a 90 mercury tiller.

The guy that built the first boats in season one is mike kliebert. Hes a great guy and is actually going to build me a boat after gator season wraps up! He builds them how you want and nothing else! His prices are the best ive found also!

Kliebert is actually the one that helped warren coco build go devil boats. Its mikes designs that coco took!

That 115 is sweet but Last week here in alaska I saw someone running a 200 hp mercury tiller with a jet! That thing was a hoss!

fish2keel said:
That 115 is sweet but Last week here in alaska I saw someone running a 200 hp mercury tiller with a jet! That thing was a hoss!

Holy Choot! :shock: It must take a certified couillon to drive that s.o.b! :shock:

Ive never even seen a tiller that big before! He had the same set up as junior though with the power steer to help with the torque

BIG fan of the show!!!

Living in San Diego, I envy the life style they have.

Everything they do day to day is something that would be killer vacation to me.

I mean the BBQ, sitting on a deck drinking beer, no traffic, no smog, no city bull.

"I ain't got a dime, but what I got is mine.
I ain't rich, but Lord I'm free!"
-George Straight

Great show! I've been trying to eyeball their methods of attaching a canopy thingy on the boats over their heads. Looks like those would be good sun and rain protection. Inexpensive too?