The Mud Hole

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brine

Reaction score
Had some heavy rain blow through yesterday, and it turned the lake into a mud pit. Water temps were between 55-56 today, and the air temps were about the same with steady 15-20mph winds. I managed to boat 8 fish, with my best 5 going around 20lbs, but I had at least twice that many bites and lost 2 that pulled like giants. :twisted: . My best 5 were 3 fish that were all close to 5 with a couple 3# kickers. My camera man couldn't hang with the weather, so I only got pics of the first few hours of fishing which includes a new pb bream for me on a deep diving crankbait. I didn't weigh it, but it was a stud. Most of the LM came off the jig today. Before the camera man tapped out, he managed a solid little chunk himself. =D>

Don't let the pics in the T-Shirt fool ya, I kept taking off my jacket for the pics to show off the new TinBoat Apparel 8) and would put it right back on after the pic. :LOL2:

Cameraman
e2fd8be2.jpg

PB bluegill
886b57d3.jpg

3b883cf7.jpg

8bdbbf98.jpg

Getting lazy taking the jacket off, but still posing the TinBoat swag :mrgreen:

2e50b46c.jpg