TinBoats member jparker7099 is a ripoff - cost me money

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bubba said:
DocWatson said:
There seems to be a bass boat in the driveway of the house. Google Maps lists it as 4938 and the street #s jump from 4934 to 4938 to 4940. Strange, but possible. But the boat in the driveway would seem to be a good indicator of a fishfinder somewhere around the place.

Oh Snap..... :shock:

:lol:
Come clean Bubba !!! [-X :wink:

Captain Ahab said:
Hey Doc - Zoom in on my house and I will show you a full moon :mrgreen:
Been there... seen that !!!

mooning.jpg

I am sorry to hear about this issue, It sucks that things like this have to happen. You know, My ole man taught me that there is only one thing you truly own in your life. That is your name and it means everything!

If you give your word as a man, you stand by it. What happened to pride and honor? What happened to respect? I know that the world is full of jerks and idiots, but it just sucks that people put a place like this for people of like interests to get together and share ideas and information, and you have a scamer come on here and take advantage of others honesty.

Sorry, just spouting off some steam. Thing like this just piss me off.......

russ010 said:
dang man that sucks.. maybe he's just on a small hiatus and couldn't get back to you...

If he sent it FexEx Ground, just keep waiting... it may show up yet

Never showed up..