TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Ahab said:
fool4fish1226 said:
:D I got my gator permit :D I have three weekends in september to take two lizards got love it.

Do you / can you sell them?

I would like to order one (alive) to send to BassAddict (one for Popeye as well)

Do not worry - I will send Fender his next year

I can't sell them, but I can give them as gifts to fellow mirrocraft owners :LOL2:

BassAddict said:
Lunch is served!

file.php

Holy freaking god that looks good.

i'm hungover and i wanna eat the hekk out of it!!!!

OK, I can do spinach. Thought it might be collar greens. Don't want no collar green off no redneck. However Redneck greens is kinda Christmassy.

Popeye said:
OK, I can do spinach. Thought it might be collar greens. Don't want no collar green off no redneck. However Redneck greens is kinda Christmassy.

Nope, collar greens are forbidden from being cooked indoors, I have heard they stink pretty bad. And for future reference:

Spinach.jpg

Greens.jpg

Notice the difference of the foliage.

Sweet dinner tonight - blackened walleye with creole rice and salad. Caught 4 good walleyes today before noon (which was a good thing, took me dang near an hour to get back to the launch from the west wind. Rollers as high as the boat!) and made it back with all bits and pieces.

Even the boat survived. :lol: A friend saw me loading up as he was getting ready to launch - told me he "doesn't know how, but that dang boat goes against all odds".

I think the boat may have a name (provided I don't manage to sink it first...) 8-[

Took a buddy out Salmon fishing this morning. We brought 8 back in and the DNR at the cleaning station said we had one of the better coolers of fish.

brent.jpg

3 Kings and 5 Coho. Biggest King was 14 pounds and the next one was 10. Talked with a bunch of guys and most had less than 5 fish and only a couple Kings.

took my float tube out for some trout fishing today. first time in 2 years. kicked around for 4 hrs.man i hurt. i'm freaking old.i think its the last time for that. #-o

Latest posts