Toughest motor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I have never seen that before! He is revving that thing super high though. I would be afraid of the over revving but it was peeing real good.

I didnt see any comments or anything on how he did it other than him saying it had a prop which was a given.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Meh_wA5l4&NR=1

Edited post below on 7-23-2011 @ 10:39 pm. I felt my first response was to offensive for some.
Now I have seen enough. That poor child looks scaired to death when I freeze the clip. I seen to many boaters get hurt not following simple safety practices.

How exactly is a life at risk? Because he may hit something or because the motor might blow from over heat?

If you say its cause he might hit something then every boater is putting someones life at risk since theres obsticules in the water every where you boat.

If the boat blows it doesnt matter its not going to cause the child any harm.

The only stupid thing i saw was drinking beer while driving a boat. You dont drink beer and drive a lawn mower much less a boat that doesnt stop and brake like a car.

I think the idea of the motor is there but then again its not that smart. Its just a way to get to places without buying a mud motor

They make a handle that helps you tilt the motor without having to grab the back of the cowl. I'd buy one for whatever you get.