Transom TM on the bow?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I leave the motor just like that when I trailer it. I just make sure the tension knob on the shaft is tight. It has never moved. Also I have it clamped pretty tight to the hull. Its very solid.

I have mine the same way and it is very solid.

P1010002.jpg

backpain,

I eventually will probably give in too but not for a 10' jon. I think I'm going to try and find a longer bolt to replace the one that came w/ the mk so I can use a butterfly nut and make switch that much faster. I can see myself having a heck of a time trying to pick up that itty bitty nut on the deck when my hands are cold. I KNEW it was something that simple, had to be. Excellent Call man! :beer:

LH28

You mean you want to do it on the fly every time you are going out? I did it in the comfort of my living room and left it on the front to pull my boat along and never looked back... Well until I got the foot controlled one and I turned it back around for the transom again :D

Well, probably not but I was thinking just in case I had to launch at 1 spot and had to boogie farther than where I can launch from. It is easier to drive thing full ahead from the rear, especially in choppy water.

LH28