Twitter...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since my previous post I signed up for Twitter... about a year ago when a friend sent me an invite. I ended up following her and one other person I actually know. I also followed the guy that they got the inspiration for the Bleep My Dad Says TV show and a guy called Meetingboy. I ended up getting literally hundreds of people asking to follow me. I have made like 5 posts since being on there. I really don't want people to know what I'm doing moment to moment. The other two people that I know? One has made 3 posts and the other just 1. I have since closed my account. Still on Facebook for now, but am getting bored with it.

russ010 said:
Does anybody on here use Twitter?

I been using it lately to follow the news and a few protesters on the ground in the middle east, it especially came in handy with fantasy football last year by getting instant active/inactive updates on my players. I won't let anyone follow me though, my life isn't really that interesting

fender66 said:
russ010 said:
Does anybody on here use Twitter?

I had no idea what it was until Friday when Todd from Wired2Fish said he put something on their twitter feed about me. I had to join, and now I've got people coming out of the woodworks wanting to follow me. I don't do much surfing except for this site, and just about any fishing site I can find, so I have no idea what twitter is really about..

So, with that being said - what the heck are people following me for on there? I haven't posted anything for 2 reasons - 1. I don't know how & 2. I have no idea what to put

This made me laugh. I've never been on twitter either, but I'm curious why you haven't shared what was written about you. C'mon.....share your glory man. :LOL2:

haha... well I've since learned a little more about twitter... and I still don't tweet. If I've got something to say, it's not gonna be for the whole world to know.

BUT... I do follow Tacklewarehouse and a few other companies for their deal of the day. And I don't really know why I do that - I haven't been on twitter for probably a year or more now

When the catfish start using it then I will too so I can figure out what they are doing and where they are at 24/7

I personally abstain of using Twitter, as well as Facebook -- they are time consumers and buzz creators, no more than that.