Upstate NY area info.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris.s

Reaction score
Hello to all on the forum,anyone fishing in the upstate NY area,I picked up a 14ft alum.with a 9.9 outboard and have checked out a couple of the Indian River lakes and had good results with some very nice largemouth catches,has anyone fished these lakes,Payne,Red,Mud,Yellow,Moon,Millsite and a few other lakes in the area,never got into fishing the small inland lakes till a few weeks ago I have always fished the Chaumont Bay,St.Lawrence river mainly smallmouth,northern and walleye with a 24ft CC,any info on these lakes is welcome,thanks and take care.

Chris.s

I have fished Black Lake with tremendous success. Largemouth, smallies, pike, crappie, and a few walleye.

Its an easy lake to fish in the early spring, but the weeds make it tougher in the summer.

Either way, its a beautiful lake to fish.

Thanks MrSimon for the Black lake info,and thanks for the welcome fender66,checked out another one of the lakes this past weekend and did very well on largemouth and northerns the lake is yellow lake,nice campground and cabins,nice launch no problems,I should have picked up a small boat long ago,I love my Pursuit CC for the big water but I'm liking the inland lakes also.

Thanks guys and take care.

Chris.