Verizon Phones?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it has Blue Tooth but would I need two phones with Blue tooth? My computer doesn't had that capability. I found the GQ alarm on Phonezoo and was gonna put it on my phone is why I was wondering

There used to be several free online programs that would send them imbedded in text messages that you could then save as ringtones. I tried to use a few of them again last week and now they have all changed over to just sending a link to your phone to download them from their server once you place it there.

I don't have internet access enabled on my phone and don't plan to, so I guess I am out of luck on the ringtones now.

Verizon purposely programs these phones in a fashion that makes it hard to get ringtones without purchasing through their online store. It is ridiculous. The phone that I have has twice as many standard features through other cellular providers. Verizon simply turned them off to force you to spend more $ with them. :roll: That is why people "hack" phones, to get everything the manufacturer intended them to do but you always run the risk of making one completely inoperable whenever you do that.