what should i name my boat?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What color is it? I can't really tell in the picture. If it is brown, you could go with "Brown Streak," due to the speeds you are pulling outta that.

Or, due to the size of the motor on the back, you could name it the "Myassis Dragon." (not sure I spelled that right).

Or, you could name it "flip me over," but stick the letters upside down.

FishingBuds said:
heavy-chevy said:
FishingBuds said:
"Big Turd"

?

What, Not cool enough?

just to be perfectly clear, are you calling my boat a turd? you got anything that will top this "turd" for under $500? edit: as seen in the sig pic the boat was well under $300.

definitely going with big Johnson, the more i think about it the more i like that name. its perfect for this boat.

Jim said:
BassAddict said:
heavy-chevy said:
definitely going with big Johnson, the more i think about it the more i like that name. its perfect for this boat.

=D> =D> What do I win chevy!!!!!! =D> =D> =D>

A package of JDBAITS! Congrats! :mrgreen:

Hehehehe I can not accept a gift of that magnitude, you wouldnt happen to have any x-raps or husky jerks around would ya?

BassAddict said:
Jim said:
BassAddict said:
=D> =D> What do I win chevy!!!!!! =D> =D> =D>

A package of JDBAITS! Congrats! :mrgreen:

Hehehehe I can not accept a gift of that magnitude, you wouldnt happen to have any x-raps or husky jerks around would ya?
You already have a Husky Jerk around. His name is Dave. :mrgreen: