where can i find thin aluminum mount for BOW TM

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kemical

Reaction score
ok, i have seen somewhere before on some jon boats that they use a thin sheet metal on a the front of the boat to mount the bracket of a TM for bow mount TM, instead of using wood or if you dont have a deck in the front.

any pics would be nice so i can see if thats what im looking for. or if anyone knows where i can order one.

i cant find it anywhere and i dont know what is it called, i need something minor till i start modding the boat , i have a MinnKota bow mount TM,

thank's guys!!

Attachments

• dscf1506.jpg
    dscf1506.jpg
    611.3 KB · Views: 546
I just bought one for my Minn Kota Edge to mount on my G3 1544. The one I bought is adjustable for height and will work perfectly for most jons. Give Dave a call at Madisonville Marine (423) 442-9344 and tell him what you want. He had several still in stock when I went there to buy mine last week.

Deadmeat said:
I just bought one for my Minn Kota Edge to mount on my G3 1544. The one I bought is adjustable for height and will work perfectly for most jons. Give Dave a call at Madisonville Marine (423) 442-9344 and tell him what you want. He had several still in stock when I went there to buy mine last week.

Thanks Deadmeat!! will copy the number and give him a call,, around what price range that cost you?

There is one shown on this site: https://www.autolifeinc.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=war_eagle_accessories

The cost was $29.95. And they're great folks to deal with to boot. I couldn't make one any better than this one.

Deadmeat, anyway you could post of picture of this? I curious to see what it looks like as it may be the solution to my problem.

Latest posts