Why did the 2011 Tax Return just come back ? ?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clamman

Reaction score
Why did the 2011 tax return just come back?

A friend wrote this note that he was confused about how slow the IRS was with his 2011 tax filing......

" I just received my tax return for 2011 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!! They are questioning how
many dependents I claimed.

I guess it was because of my response to the question: "List all dependents?"

I replied: 12 million illegal immigrants, 3 million crack heads, 42 million unemployed people on food stamps,
2 million people in over 243 prisons, Half of Mexico, and 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate.”

Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer. I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHO THE HELL DID I MISS ? :roll:

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=306245#p306245 said:
clamman » 21 Mar 2013, 09:05[/url]"]Why did the 2011 tax return just come back?

A friend wrote this note that he was confused about how slow the IRS was with his 2011 tax filing......

" I just received my tax return for 2011 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!! They are questioning how
many dependents I claimed.

I guess it was because of my response to the question: "List all dependents?"

I replied: 12 million illegal immigrants, 3 million crack heads, 42 million unemployed people on food stamps,
2 million people in over 243 prisons, Half of Mexico, and 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate.”

Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer. I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHO THE HELL DID I MISS ? :roll:

LOL the wife sent me this yesterday,abought had a heart attack until I figured out it was a joke. :mrgreen:
Would be alot funnyer if it wasen't true. :roll:

Latest posts