What are your plans for the superbowl?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dyeguy1212

Reaction score
Time to get your funds in line, the superbowl is right around the corner. What's everybody's plans?

Most years we go to my buddy's apartment because he has surround sound. Unfortunately for him, my new HD tv trumps his glorified computer monitor :lol:. Planning on getting some take-out buffalo wild wings and kicking back.

And hopefully getting some birthday presents... I've been waiting for my b-day to land of superbowl sunday since I was a kid. 8)

When I was a drinker,it was go to the best Super Bowl Party I could find.Now I just stay home and watch in my own livingroom.I've seen more of the last 4 games than I'd seen in 15years of SuperBowl parties.But, I sure had a lot of FUN back then.

Crock pot pulled pork sandwiches, Home made slaw, buffalo chicken dip, some baby back ribs and a few beers.

Staying home with family and having a couple of friends over.

Goin to a buddys house everybody goes to on superbowl. Have many cold'ns, pitch some shoes, eat, watch the game, wake up the next day feeling like death ;)

Everyones root'n for the COLTS right??

Loggerhead Mike said:
Everyones root'n for the COLTS right??

Ill just be in it for the commercials this year since the Vikings arent in it......... I suppose if i had to chose id go with the Colts tho since I want to punch the person in the face that came up with the WHO DAT! saying.

Nothing as I dont really like to watch football on TV, but could sit there and watch a game if I was there. . I might end up playing Modernwarfare 2 on the Xbox. No flaming me please :)

I dont have a favorite team or player, heck I dont even know half of the team names. I am the same way with basketball and baseball. My father was never a sports fan, so neither was I. About the only thing I like to watch " sports related " on TV is fishing shows and drag racing...

I 'could' have a party though and put up my 100inch wide projector screen and projector along with my elcheapo walmart Durabrand surround system, but it will be too cold outside. I usually pull that stuff out for summertime neighborhood movies on the driveway. I put my surround sound speakers on PVC pipe and drive it into the yard for cheap speaker stands, 4 on each corner of the driveway and the subwoofer in the center front of the screen..

Watching the game at home with the family. I must go with the Saints just because their local and I've been watching them all my life. Either way it is a win for New Orleans with Manning being from N.O. Just about everyone here was a closet Farve fan also.

Latest posts