Lucky night

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkbirocz

Reaction score
Heres a pic I had meant to post a while back, but I guess I forgot. It was taken after I pulled in the driveway from an evening tossing big baits to schools of bait. Three lures are a big rapala skitter pop, yo-zuri crystal minnow, and a saltwater chug bug. I was with Dave and Derek, Dave caught a few small bass early in the night, but other than that we caught nothing. Atleast I kept my lures :D I took the lures off of three rods I was throwing to I didnt tangle everything. I just forgot to put them away before leaving :shock:

luresoncar2.jpg

Instead of putting Tinboats.net bumper stickers on our trucks, I think we should all hang cranks and stick baits from our back windows. :D

I guess I should have explained the pic better. All the lures were hanging on the rear window gasket by one hook of one treble. The lake is only about 7 or 8 miles form my house, but I do drive like a maniac.

On the roof. Between me and Dave we had atleast 10 rods being crammed into my accord. I typically just leave my lures on but with Dave throwing his rods into my car with no care, I decided to take the lures off. I realized, after I dropped him off at his house, that I couldn't remember doing anything with the lures after I cut them off. I did however hear some weird noises...but thats nothing out of the ordinary with my junker car. Believe me I was as suprised as you that they were still on car, I was driving down the last stretch to my house and thinking that they were goners, thats why I took the pics.

Latest posts