1648 grizzly tracker,good or bad?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paDale

Reaction score
I'm thinking of purchasing a 1648 grizzly jon boat from tracker.I was wondering if they are any good.

I don't have any experience with Tracker, but I do have a 1648 as my first tin and I like the size for two. I personally won't go any smaller....I actually went a little bigger for comfort and bigger water. (1756).

I actually have a 1648 myself but I got it at the very end of the season last year and did not get to use it yet. I am looking forward to it this year, it appears to be plenty big for the 2 of us and the one dog and gear. I am dying for spring to get here so I can get the seats and everything and take it out.

Not a bad boat. I think you could get a better boat from someone else for the same or less money.

I looked at them several times since I live 5 minutes from Bass Pro. I ended up with a Triton.

Oh...I totally agree that there are better boats out there. Better made that is. Depends on how soon you want/need it. With a little patience...I'm sure you can find a used one for less, and probably a better brand too. But....I know how the bug gets at you when you want something. :mrgreen: