My name is BigUn and I haven't bought a bait in about a week

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigUn

Reaction score
Please tell me I'm not the only one! HA HA HA. My wife says I have enough stuff in the basement to open my own tackle shop. Sometimes I wonder which is the most fun, buying baits and making plans to use them or really being out there on the water. Is there an "A A" for guys like me? Mostly I'm just kidding. Bout to go nuts sitting here waiting for this rain to stop and the river to go back down a little bit. Ya'll have a good one.

You cant let a little rain hold yea back. The fish dont care they are already wet. My wife says I need to go to rehabe for fishing but I told her only if I can go to Dr. Drew. Its raining and 40 degrees here and Im heading out in a little bit.

It's raining like crazy here today! Gonna try to sneak out for a few casts at lunch!

Lets not even go to the "open your own tackle store" stash we have. :LOL2:

It's just that we have flood watches out for our area and the parking lot are the boat ramp is under water. In the spring and summer I night fish a lot and I've caught some dandy's fishing at night in the rain. Don't mind a nice easy rain at all, but when the lightning starts to crack around, the fat man gets his fat *** off the water! I DON'T LIKE THAT STUFF! ha ha ha

nf1.jpg

Lightening will keep me off the water, I welcome some light rain, will be even more welcome in the summer heat. As for the tackle, you can never have to much esp with all the new toys that are comming out every year.

Latest posts