Gall Bladder Problems

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fool4fish1226

Reaction score
Anyone have their gall bladder out? I have tests scheduled for tomorrow to find out if mine gotta come out - heck it makes feel better I say take it! :beer:

Had mine removed about 10 years ago.... No big deal nowadays. Tell them to take it out even if their not sure its the cause of your problems. First doctor I saw about mine hee hawed around for several weeks as to what to do so I went and got a second opinion. That doctor didn't run a single test. Was in his office one day and hving the surgery a few days later. After a couple weeks rest I was good as new.

I haven't. My wife has.

If you can get it out before it gets too bad (inflamed) they can close the incisions with band aids and you will get moving much faster.

It's a very easy procedure nowadays - recovery is only a few days- mostly just healing up from the small incisions with the needles they go in to remove it - not like 10-20 years ago when it was major surgery. Arthroscopic surgery is easy, fast and easy recovery - they'll tell you to take 3 weeks off, but by the end of the 2nd week, you'll be restless and want to go back to work. Go for it and good luck :)

Thanks guys good to hear that it is pretty simple now a days. My father had his out many years ago and it was a major thing. Tests today around 1230 I will update you all the results.

Good luck fool, From what I have heard.....get rid of it, you dont want it to burst......can be real bad if that happens.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=336702#p336702 said:
bigwave » Today, 09:33[/url]"]Good luck fool, From what I have heard.....get rid of it, you dont want it to burst......can be real bad if that happens.

Thanks Big should know in a few hours