Got my paperwork yesterday

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVfishnfool

Reaction score
From our home office to fill out for my retirement. Will be going with the wife Saturday to finish up some things the bank needs to fill out as well and get everything notarized as necessary. Then put that little packet in the post office by Express Mail with delivery confirmation. I only have to put in 15 more working days then take 4 weeks vacation they owe me (have to use it or lose it they won't pay it out) and I'm hangin my spurs up. No more drivin big rigs for me. I put in 37 years with this company and 32 of it behind the wheel.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I put in 37 years with this company and 32 of it behind the wheel.

The very FIRST thing you buy is a very nice cushion for that hard-working butt that's supported you for 32 years !!!

Congratulations and best wishes.

=D> =D> =D>

I retired exactly one year ago. I found the boat I wanted last August. Got it out several times and loved it. I took a part time winter job to fund improvements to the boat and have acquired many of the needed parts. Ready to go! Winter really bites but I HIGHLY recommend retirement. I love it.
Congrats on yours . . . enjoy.