NEW MEMBER....PICTURES SOON!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sum-kina

Reaction score
new member to this site....looks amazing! some very good ideas and people helping people with many things for there boats. cant wait to look into this forum....

little john... whens the meet and greet? ive got a few more lil things i gotta do to get the boat ready, but im willin and ready anytime as soon as i finish it up!

I mentioned one before and I think it was Brine who said the locals had been threatening to have one but never have.

FWIW, I tried to fish Tribble Mill this past weekend and it's so overgrown with stuff you can hardly use your trolling motor anywhere. It's grown up so high the lake only looks like it's a foot deep. We couldn't find any fish anywhere in that lake.
Yargo might be better, but I don't know if they've restocked it since they refilled it. They partially drained it over the spring to fix a sewer line that runs under it.

BTW, what kind of boat do you have?

yeah tribble is not the best for fishing anymore! been a couple of years sence ive fished it but had some buddys over the past couple of years say its gotten worse.

but yes yargo is actually very good the submergrd alot of brush on the banks after they half drained the lake! had a buddy a few weekends ago fish the lake and had some pretty good luck! but the water is gettin HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll do it soon guys. Check out the pic from the memorial day giveaway. That fish came from Tribble, and there are plenty like it in there.

It's one of the few lakes you can catch fish around here all summer long because of the amount of grass. I like Yargo too though.