Old Timers Deck Build

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryS

Reaction score
Larrys Deck build as edited by Jim....Details to follow.

Attachments

• My Pictures 172.jpg
    My Pictures 172.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 454
  • My Pictures 165.jpg
    My Pictures 165.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 454
  • My Pictures 160.jpg
    My Pictures 160.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 454
  • My Pictures 159.jpg
    My Pictures 159.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 454
  • My Pictures 154.jpg
    My Pictures 154.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 454
  • My Pictures 152.jpg
    My Pictures 152.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 454
  • My Pictures 151.jpg
    My Pictures 151.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 454
  • My Pictures 150.jpg
    My Pictures 150.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 454
  • My Pictures 146.jpg
    My Pictures 146.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 454
Looking good there Larry. Like the way you kept it open for access underneath to the storage space. Simple and efficient.

DaveInGA said:
Looking good there Jim. Like the way you kept it open for access underneath to the storage space. Simple and efficient.

Not my boat LOL! I am helping a member out post the pictures of his boat. His name is Larry. But I do agree with what you are saying.

Jim said:
DaveInGA said:
Looking good there Jim. Like the way you kept it open for access underneath to the storage space. Simple and efficient.

Not my boat LOL! I am helping a member out post the pictures of his boat. His name is Larry. But I do agree with what you are saying.

Corrected my first post. :oops:

LarryS said:
Larrys Deck build as edited by Jim....Details to follow.
Hi Folks, This is larrys in Tn.. First/ Thanks Jim for all your help!!,,This is a 85 RyanCraft 16ft. This is my first attempt at building a deck in a boat(turned out decent but not perfect.) I know it will be Big improvement on making the boat more comfortable to fish out of. I did find out how to make the pattern for the deck from this site(Thanks). As soon as I figure out how to,I will add some details to the pics. And to DaveinGa.,I did add a door to the front of the deck to help keep out pests...Thanks for the complament,,,,larrys

Latest posts