Grizzly Owner Question

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasm2

Reaction score
Has anyone ever cut the whole back seat out of a 15' grizzly and mounted a single side seat in the back? I like the boat but its a real pain to fish out of in my opinion. It is a tough boat to store rods in that are over 6 ft without modification and the front and rear deck are a heck of a step from the floor. Im thinking about just setting it up like me deep v with a back seat on a built out battery box then I can have the whole other side of the boat for rods and gear and a ton of room between the front deck and the back seat.
Thanks for any input anyone might have.
Jas

I wouldnt cut the rear bench out as that is what gives the boat some rigidity and keeps the rear from flexing.... You can always cut a couple holes for pvc pipes to stick the rod tips in.... post some pics so we can see what your dealing with....

Yea I figured Id lose some strength out of the back but the grizzlys are built like a tank. Does anyone know if the seat is filled with foam completlely? Are there any supports in the or anything?