Nice boat covers for cheap!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rellis1962

Reaction score
Just received a boat cover I ordered for my tin boat. It was an odd lot sale from iboats. Original price was between $200-$300 and I paid $60. It is sharkskin semi-custom with an attached motor cover. It is also trailerable. I have had several covers for my various boats and this one is the best and was the cheapest. They are out of stock on a lot of them but still have several sizes of jon boat and tri-hull covers. Here is the link.

https://www.iboats.com/Odd-Lot-Boat-Covers-For-Fishing-Boats-Tri-Hulls-Aluminum-Jons-Bass-Boats/dm/cart_id.953267654--session_id.546561782--view_id.682317

Nice find...$53 to ship here.
Still a pretty good deal.
With my boat being a modV,wonder if I should get the jon boat one or the bassboat style?
Which one did you order?

Zum said:
Nice find...$53 to ship here.
Still a pretty good deal.
With my boat being a modV,wonder if I should get the jon boat one or the bassboat style?
Which one did you order?

I got the Jon boat version and I have a mod v boat. It fits pretty good. I trailered it 120 miles this weekend and it did fine. I added a couple more tie-down points with those clamp on things.

I got on the site and they were touting them as a good "storage" cover, the way I read that is that they weren't that great. I bought one anyways because I didn't have a cover at all. Best $50 I think I've ever spent. It fits absolutely perfectly and looks good, and now I don't have to worry about vacuuming leaves all the time! The only complaint I have is it said it came with a strap kit, and it didn't, but for the savings, I'm not too worried about it. Thanks for posting this link!

Latest posts