"are pigs flying"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishmaster11

Reaction score
took my soon to be wife to basspro the other day we were just looking around and came around to the boats i walked straight to the nitro Z9 love that boat then she walks up and says so this is the one you want to get lol then after taking a walk around it and looking it over she says i dont have a problem with you getting this and then she said quote "this baby is bad a##" lol so anyway i think this is awesome figured i would share it only lets me know not to let this one get away

Attachments

• z92.jpg
    z92.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 616
Its nice when your wife or girlfriend approves.

Mine loves hunting and guns as much as I do, so all I have to do usually is say "if I buy this Ill let you shoot it" or "so I am spending $150 on a dozen duck decoys, but they look really good" and she usually says ok.

yeah,it really helps when wifey shares your interest in fishing/boating / camping like mine does.my boat has a new yamaha engine cuz the wife wanted to fish,not wait for my old johnny to be repaired. :LOL2:

not so sure about her liking hunting or fishing as much as she would like to sit on a nice boat drinkin a few cold tops lol if she wants to do that on a Z9 i am more than happy to make it happen

Haha, nice. I have one of those awesome ones too. She loves call of duty and fishing, shooting guns and now she wants to get into camping too! Plus she's hot to boot...can't beat that! ;)

You have a good one there She,s a keeper 8)

My wife was the one that picked out our 28foot Sport fisher I think she liked the head :lol:

John H

And then you told her it costs what most Americans make in a year

/end thread.

:lol: Congrats, hope it pans out. I'll never have the fishing ability to justify a Z9.. always figured I should shoot for a Z7 8)

lol its a great feeling bro, my wife was actually the one who talked me into buying a boat i kinda fought it because we have a HOA in our neighborhood and they tend to nick pick about the smallest things, and a having a boat parked in the driveway is the main thing they complain about.. But i caved in an she let me buy it! and i havent looked back since lol... Now im just working on her letting me start my gun collection back up again she HATES! guns but im trying to convert her on that also! [-o<

Congrats.....that's awesome. I didn't know they made those in tin.

What's that??? they don't??? :shock:

Man....we're gonna miss you around here.

:LOL2:

My wife didn't approve but I got mine anyway. I sold my 66 mustang, she thought I was going to save the money........ U.til she came home from work to find a new tin behind my truck and huge load of goodies and accessories from bass pro in The garage

Congrats!

My wife is the type that I have to get her something first. Within the next couple years she's getting a new Kitchen and bathroom and Im getting a new truck and boat. She wants me to get the truck this year, but I want to wait another year, we just bought her a new car and I'd like ot get it paid down before I get another vehicle payment. I hate having two vehicle payments at the same time. Besides my Blazer still has some life left in her, she's only 13 years old and has 210,000 miles. She proble got another 90,000 left in her.

Hanr3 said:
Besides my Blazer still has some life left in her, she's only 13 years old and has 210,000 miles. She proble got another 90,000 left in her.

My 01 Jimmy has 312,000 and still going strong. You've got some time :lol:

dyeguy1212 said:
Hanr3 said:
Besides my Blazer still has some life left in her, she's only 13 years old and has 210,000 miles. She proble got another 90,000 left in her.

My 01 Jimmy has 312,000 and still going strong. You've got some time :lol:

Nice!
Do you frequent BlazerForum.com?
I have a few how to articles on there, been a member a long time, although I dont visit the site like I used too.

Latest posts