Updated boat pics

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Got home today and couldn't pass up the nice weather to get the boat uncovered and cleaned up. It was getting near dark when I took the pics. Now I just have to mount the onboard battery charger I bought recently.

Got my decal on :)
normal_tinboats_decal_on_trailer.JPG

Rear battery hatch/storage open
Battery_Hatch_open_4-16-08.JPG

Looking into rear hatch/storage. I've never stored anything there yet. Just the batteries.
Battery_Hatch___Storage.JPG

Looking aft.
looking_aft_4-16-08.JPG

Sweet boat. I like how the floor is set up with the carpet and everything. I like the compartments you have. I wanted to do a project like your boat for small lakes. By the way, where did you get that Tinboats.net sticker?

nice looking boat...now I know why you said looks like a Lowe,some close
Is the stern platform factory or your doings?Looks nice.
Do you run an outboard or electric only?

Zum said:
nice looking boat...now I know why you said looks like a Lowe,some close
Is the stern platform factory or your doings? Looks nice.
Do you run an outboard or electric only?

The rear deck portion that is hinged is an option that is dealer installed. It provides a little more deck area when fishing. The rear deck sections on the stbd and port sides are foam-filled, and the center section where the seat is mounted is standard also. I run electric-only.

fishook88 said:
I'm new and just wanted to say hi to everyone and Great looking boat. You did a super job!!!!

Hello back to you!

And nice boat there Waterwings, very nice indeed

I will send you an a bumper sticker that says: "I beat Esquired in Trivia"

flounderhead59 said:
Will that rear hatch lid lay flat forward if the seat is removed?

No. If the seat is removed it leans back (towards the front) maybe 4-5 degrees past vertical. The piano hingo they installed doesn't allow rotation to the backwards flat position. In the pic you can see where I have a bungee cord holding it to the seat so it doesn't fall (when the seat is installed). I bungee it up when I'm charging the batts or installing/removing the rear tm.

Latest posts