finally got my boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctbass

Reaction score
Its took about 3 months but I finally bought my boat and cant wait to get started its a 14ft 1990 gruman.my boat.jpg

Holy Junk!!! I tried for that boat and was too late on it!!! What part of CT? SMALL FREAKIN WORLD! hahaha

Congrats on your first boat, good luck with her, make sure she stays happy and outfit her with everything she needs. =D>

Hey Im from newington ct where are you from? Ive was checking craigslist like 4 times a day just wait im sure there will be another one I've seen a 10ft on there a lot im not sure if thats too small for you but let me know if you want the link

I am in Granby, where your boat came from! Congratulations on your find, and make sure you put pics if you plan on "adding" to it :lol:

i do plan on adding to it we should go out on it when its done where do u like to fish in ct

Any place with largemouths in it. :) My two favorite lakes are Highland and Congamond

yea highland is the best but you gotta go for teh smallies there they eat the swimbait all day :mrgreen: