Check Out My New Seat Mounts!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rumbles1960

Reaction score
I'm real happy with my new seat mounts and I thought I'd share. I bought the kits from Bass Pro and riveted them to the bench using 1/4" structural rivets. It feels really solid. This mount allows you to completely remove the seat and use the platform for fishing.

Attachments

• seat mount2.JPG
    seat mount2.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 523
  • mount2.JPG
    mount2.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 519
  • seat2.JPG
    seat2.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 524
great job let us know how the rivets hold up we get around 10 posts a week about attaching seat bases

Hey Rumbles sweet seats. Nothing personel... I just installed the same thing in my MV1648 alumacraft. One of those things where i look at it and say " why didn't i think of that" . Bass pro shop has a 15 inch and 33 inch model. Hey can anyone help me with info on posting pics

redbug said:
great job let us know how the rivets hold up we get around 10 posts a week about attaching seat bases

sure no problem, the aluminum rivets I used spread out and cover an area similar to what a 1/4 inch flat washer would and feel very secure, but time will be the real test.