I got it there there look (jon boat pics)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BPSGUY

Reaction score
This is the boat i bought 4 900.00 will post more as i work on it is is a summer project and i am all the stuff first then do the build bought a book 12 volt bible,a friend gave me an eagle cuda 128 i am trying to stay in my 500.00 budget any ideas would by great where not taking out any benches working it the way it sits. Thanks BPSGUY Dean

I'm sorry if you said already but how big is that boat?
Looks like a nice size(1648?).
Great boat for modding.

1648 monark i think i know its 16 not sure about 48 i am very new and very green learing as i go al the lingo Dean

BPSGUY said:
1648 monark i think i know its 16 not sure about 48 i am very new and very green learing as i go al the lingo Dean

If those are the dimensions, we have the same boat. I bet mines a bit older because I don't have a livewell, but check out my thread, just started, for some ideas on paint and Steel Flex if you were considering it.

if you're not sure about the 48"... just measure the width of the floor - so when you see 1236, 1436, 1546, etc., The first 2 numbers represent the length, the next 2 numbers are the width of the floor. And on those last 2 numbers, the wider the better!

You're going to have fun with that boat - the possibilities are endless. I noticed the ribs run all the way up the edges too, so if you wanted to remove that 1st bench in the middle near the top, you should have no problems replacing it with bracing and adding storage (unless that's your livewell).

I think it's a great starter...I'd just put a floor in thats not elevated...just so you don't have to walk on all the bumps, and then just paint it up. You have seats/motors/USCG stuff?

JON