Ever have a sequence of pics that makes you smile....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codeman

Reaction score
while you are taking them, being a gear head I love shooting at the track. I was grinning ear to ear during and after these.

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3178.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3181.jpg

Last one isn't perfectly in focus, I had about decided it was time to move. LOL

It was nice to be out there cause all I had on my mind was getting the shots and the cars considering what I have had on my mind the last couple of weeks. Great therapy. 8)

Nice shots Codeman. What track?.... DUH,I was looking back at the first sequence and answered my own question. I've driven by that track hundreds of times on I-55,but have never been there.Looks like I'm going to have to check it out to get a Drag Racing fix now.Nice array of machinery there.

S&MFISH said:
Nice shots Codeman. What track?.... DUH,I was looking back at the first sequence and answered my own question. I've driven by that track hundreds of times on I-55,but have never been there.Looks like I'm going to have to check it out to get a Drag Racing fix now.Nice array of machinery there.

They have 3 more weeks on the schedule. This weekend is bikes and Jr dragsters only. The last 2 weeks they are paying pretty good money in all classes. It was $10K to win last weekend, BIG turnout. They'll start again the last weekend in Feb/ 1st weekend in March weather permitting. I prob won't make it back this year unless its next weekend. Gonna be a long winter.