Hangen around

This section is for any pictures and any questions or comments regarding photography. No fishing pictures here.
shamoo

Hangen around

Post by shamoo »

Saw this little guy hanging on a fence post.
Club Soda-Not Seals

Loggerhead Mike

Hangen around

Post by Loggerhead Mike »

Cool pic!

richg99

Hangen around

Post by richg99 »

Nice capture.... Great to have a camera when you need one. Rich
DO YOUR PART, STAY APART!

shamoo

Hangen around

Post by shamoo »

Thanks guys, I think it was sleeping, I could have walked up closer if I wanted too, I startled him when I started my truck, his head actually lifted up and he looked around. :mrgreen:
Club Soda-Not Seals

richg99

Hangen around

Post by richg99 »

One thing that I do when I have a subject that might "fly away" or move away..is to shoot a pix right away; then edge up another few feet and shoot another, and another and another....all the while moving closer and closer.... slowly.

Sometimes I get MUCH closer than I ever expected. By taking the shots all along the way, I usually have some usable ones, even if the subject wakes up and moves off. rich
DO YOUR PART, STAY APART!

shamoo

Hangen around

Post by shamoo »

richg99 wrote:One thing that I do when I have a subject that might "fly away" or move away..is to shoot a pix right away; then edge up another few feet and shoot another, and another and another....all the while moving closer and closer.... slowly.

Sometimes I get MUCH closer than I ever expected. By taking the shots all along the way, I usually have some usable ones, even if the subject wakes up and moves off. rich
Thats what I did, I zoomed in from the truck,(didnt post that pic) than creeped up a little closer, I was going to go try and get nose to nose with the critter than the thought of the bunny scene in Monty Pythons Search for the Holy Grail popped in my head, I didnt want this little guy to get airborn so I backed away.
Club Soda-Not Seals