head gasket for johnson

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtymike

Reaction score
Is there a company that anybody knows about that still makes gasket kits,head gaskets for a 1952 Johnson QD-13 10 HP seahorse. Thanks

i dont know of one....buy a sheet of gasket material at ur local parts store and cut a peice to fit ur head and put it between the head and head cover and tourque to spec, take the cover off and you will have a perfect picture( indentation) for your gasket. xacto knife and steady hand and there ya go...

Try this site...... JEK007 should be all your gaskets. Just click on johnson parts, then gaskets and scroll down to JEK007 https://www.vintageoutboard.com/

Yeah I have so much engine stuffed saved in my bookmarks and what not that I can hardly remember why or what I have in there :lol: But once in awhile I can find something and it helps others

that's the ticket, thanks for the info. These 1949-1954 Johnson QD series are hard to find part for here in the hills of Tennessee. This one i am trying to get running was my pops and my uncles. Back in the late 50's the went together and paid a whopping 100 bucks for it and ran up and down Melton hill lake for 10 or more years.

Latest posts