Lipless Crank Sunday 11/14

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish devil

Reaction score
:twisted: After blanking yesterday at Alloway, I decided to hit my local honey hole for a few hours. Got on the water at 9:30AM. 47 degree water. Only took three rods(chatterbait, lipless crank, and shallow running crank). About ten casts in, I landed a solid largie on a SK sexy shad Redeye. A super fast retrieve got this pig(5lb 3oz.) to bite. Also nailed a pickerel on a chatterbait. Caught one more largie right before I got off the water. This fish hit the lipless crank as it fluttered down in the water column.

Attachments

• GiampietroPark004.jpg
    GiampietroPark004.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 222
  • GiampietroPark003.jpg
    GiampietroPark003.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 222
  • GiampietroPark001.jpg
    GiampietroPark001.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 222
Good going Joe, nice report, is this the place I got directions for? Skunked at Allowaway :shock:

Nice Going FD =D>. I am surprised you got skunked at Alloway knowing you usually nail them whenever your on the water. Especially using a SK lipless crank!

Very nice bass, I'll need to pick up some of those cranks, you always seem to do well with them and I don't own a single one....yet :twisted:

awesome catch, I to tied on a lipless crank today, water was 60.5. we boated 15 with all but one weighing 3+, i love the time of yr when lipless kills em..

Bugpac said:
awesome catch, I to tied on a lipless crank today, water was 60.5. we boated 15 with all but one weighing 3+, i love the time of yr when lipless kills em..

Welcome back Bug! Where are the pics???! :mrgreen:

some good solid fish there mate you have to love a honey hole somewhere you can go and almost always get a couple good fish 9.30 am as well that sounds like gentlemans hours. I have to be putting the boat in the dark so i cant miss that dawn bite that is sometimes out of this world.

it wasnt meant for me to have the KVD sexy shad, i lost mine on my first outing with it