Free Screen Capture Utility

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DocWatson

Reaction score
Get a free copy of SnagIt v7.25. A screen capture program that will do much more than just capture images from your screen. Very functional and user friendly and best of all.... FREE.

I have used it before, Its a great little utility that let me grab just the text and paste it into my own presentations. This is a great little utility! It actually saved my butt a few times for creating tutorials, and directions in my old IT department.

Originally Posted by BassAddict
ALT Print Screen is all the screen capture i need.

To each their own. Tough to beat the price on this one though. And it does so much more for the same price as Alt+PrintScrn. :roll:

DocWatson said:

To each their own. Tough to beat the price on this one though. And it does so much more for the same price as Alt+PrintScrn. :roll:

Ill agree with ya there but i usually just need to capture game screen shots and such but there has been times where ive had to grab text from web pages. Ill probably download it and store it away when one of them times arises, thanks for posting the link.

BassAddict said:
DocWatson said:

Ill agree with ya there but i usually just need to capture game screen shots and such but there has been times where ive had to grab text from web pages. Ill probably download it and store it away when one of them times arises, thanks for posting the link.

do yall need to record vids? lol