Be carefull out there

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatheadsteve

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder to be carefull out there. Spring is here and everyone is eager to get out. I recently had a o **** moment and almost went into a fast flowing river at the boat ramp. Was shoving my boat off the trailer into the water because I was worried about backing down the ramp any farther as it was covered in mud from the recent hi water. Went to give it a solid push and something popped in my calf and I went down and just about slid into the river. Like an idiot I picked myself up and still went out for the day. Trip was ended short when my calf swelled up like a fat tick and bruises started showing up. Come to find out I tore my calf muscle pretty good. Looks like I won't be doing any farm chores for awhile so more time for fishing lol. Don't be like me think about what your doing...getting old sucks

Just a friendly reminder to be carefull out there. Spring is here and everyone is eager to get out. I recently had a o **** moment and almost went into a fast flowing river at the boat ramp. Was shoving my boat off the trailer into the water because I was worried about backing down the ramp any farther as it was covered in mud from the recent hi water. Went to give it a solid push and something popped in my calf and I went down and just about slid into the river. Like an idiot I picked myself up and still went out for the day. Trip was ended short when my calf swelled up like a fat tick and bruises started showing up. Come to find out I tore my calf muscle pretty good. Looks like I won't be doing any farm chores for awhile so more time for fishing lol. Don't be like me think about what your doing...getting old sucks
Just how old are you so I know when to worry? Careful out there folks.

40! Me thinks you be too strong for your body. Other then a busted back, I've never really had an injury to speak of. 40, you're funny, Unless of course you're Jack Benny and ar e an 80 year old 39 year old. (Go ahead and ask me who Jack Benny is now. LOL)
My initial career choice as an adult wasn't kind to the body. Docs been pushing for me to have a right knee replacement for over a year but I won't let em. Still young at heart but my bodies been through the wringer. I'd still do it all again though.

My initial career choice as an adult wasn't kind to the body. Docs been pushing for me to have a right knee replacement for over a year but I won't let em. Still young at heart but my bodies been through the wringer. I'd still do it all again though.
Yes, adult film star can be tough on a man. Take it slowly.