Fishing from shore

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh-HUH! And have any of you, while out fishing, stood up and taken a leak into the lake? I'd be willing to lose a $10 bet that there HAS been "human contact" with all of those reservoirs.

I will give them all credit for trying, though.

Humans ain't all that great.....Roger

Yeah, that is going to be happening all the time. I kind of don't get it. I want clean drinking water like everyone else. But the lake is full of waterfowl, decaying animals, and everything that goes along with that. And, the water goes through a treatment plant. They say they want to prevent microbial contamination. Maybe they should take a look at catfish bait. Haha.

Well if they can make drinking water out of sewage surely they can filter out whatever crud boats and people introduce to the water. I don't even think it would make any difference. It's not like anybody is drinking that water straight out of the lake!

I guess it isn't the first and won't the last time I wonder about the need for some rule. Some just seem to be "because we can" type rules.

Anyway, back to shore fishing. Anyone use an electric to get to their favorite fishing bank?

One of the many things water treatment plants as well as wastewater plants have to deal with is the contamination of medical waste (Pills) that people take and that the human body doesn't accept 100% but comes out in urine (Pee); there is even human hormone particulate in the water supply from urine as well. If we all better understood that taking medication doesn't assure that 100% of those meds will remain in the body where it will help us with out personal health. These medications sold as pills by big pharma are well known for not being digested by the human body and the residual medical waste gets flushed into our water supply! Add this to natures contamination and now wonder why we even have water to drink from those reservoirs used for drinking water. The treatment plant doesn't have the systems to clean that contamination.

Well if they can make drinking water out of sewage surely they can filter out whatever crud boats and people introduce to the water. I don't even think it would make any difference. It's not like anybody is drinking that water straight out of the lake!
Timm and Bob were fishing this lake one day. Timm caught a magic fish that gave him 3 wishes if he let the fish go. Timm tossed him back in and the fish said "what do you want?" Timm said, a new bass boat! Bam! there it was! Bob jumped up and said, A new Tundra to pull it! BAM! there it was on shore. Before Timm could speak, Bob yelled,"Change all the water in the lake to beer!"
Timm was really mad, But Bob said now we can have a drink anytime we want, just dip it out of the lake!
Timm yelled back!
"YEAH BUT NOW WE HAVE TO PEE IN THE BOAT!