Lowe A 1457

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got more LED stuff installed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 858
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 858
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 858
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 858
First off, great job on your project. It looks like it is very fishable now.

Question, what are you using for your LED nav lights?

I've added internal LED's to my boat. But I have been looking for a LED nav lights and like the look of those.

huntinfool said:
First off, great job on your project. It looks like it is very fishable now.

Question, what are you using for your LED nav lights?

I've added internal LED's to my boat. But I have been looking for a LED nav lights and like the look of those.

Thanks, it's a bluewater LED kit. I think they're 12 inch. I just drilled a small hole ran the wire through and filled the hole with marine silicone. A better way imo would be to use a grommet.

Well I did something today. Not sure whether I like it or not. It's bedliner.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 840
Did you use a webbing agent?;
I spray gel coat all the time and web it like that. Might be my phone but colors look to be a sand and metallic blue. Personally the color doesn't do it for me, but my boat is camo.
But as far as the webbing....nailed it.

huntinfool said:
Did you use a webbing agent?;
I spray gel coat all the time and web it like that. Might be my phone but colors look to be a sand and metallic blue. Personally the color doesn't do it for me, but my boat is camo.
But as far as the webbing....nailed it.

Thanks man,

I used a paint brush, loaded it and snapped my elbow. Much like a sword fight lol. It isnt metallic but it is blue. Im not wild about the colors especially with grey carpet but my lowe decal is blue and gold and i was afraid to throw more colors at the mix. I really wanted white and blue or white and grey but i couldnt find white bedliner in a can anywhere!

Well that makes more sense. I bet it goes with the boat great. You can't tell the color of the boat from the pic ( at least I can't from my phone)

Also got my bildge pump installed. Now just needs wired in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 798
Looks great. Can you explain how you attached the wood on the bow that you attach the trolling motor too. Thanks.

jy951 said:
Looks great. Can you explain how you attached the wood on the bow that you attach the trolling motor too. Thanks.

Sure, i just made a 2x4 piece that rested on the bolts that the bow hook is mounted with. Its complicated to explain but very simple. Ill take a picture in a few.

what was the shaft length of the minn kota you ended up going with? I have basically the same boat. I can not decide if I need a 48" or longer..

Looks good man, I have a much older boat that I'm working on a similar layout.

tsezan said:
what was the shaft length of the minn kota you ended up going with? I have basically the same boat. I can not decide if I need a 48" or longer..
I went with a 48 but only because I couldnt get a 42 in the power drive.

Gators5220 said:
Looks good man, I have a much older boat that I'm working on a similar layout.
Thanks, i wish I would have chose a diff model with thicker more durable construction.

Nice build, I have a lowe 160fm which is similar to yours and I love mine. Is the powerdrive 24v? Also have you tried the tm yet?Thinking of upgrading my 45lb edge to a powerdrive 55lb just not sure if the 10lb upgrade is worth 600 bucks.

cesargomez1003 said:
Nice build, I have a lowe 160fm which is similar to yours and I love mine. Is the powerdrive 24v? Also have you tried the tm yet?Thinking of upgrading my 45lb edge to a powerdrive 55lb just not sure if the 10lb upgrade is worth 600 bucks.

Mine is 12v and the 45 lb is beyond ample for my little rig.